Industry Transformation Through Technology Transfer
November 21 @ 9:00 - 17:00
The event-Industry Transformation Through Technology Transfer will bring together experts and representatives from Digital Innovation Hubs, Digitalisation Programs, Ministries and key companies to debate the future of Manufacturing & Industry 4.0 and digital transformation.
The event will be attended by:
– SMEs and large companies in the major digital transformation industries: automotive, aerospace, wood, mechanics, electronics, etc.
– IT companies, industrial clusters and digital transformation solutions providers
– Representatives of the Government, regional development agencies and local authorities involved in the process of defining public policies
– The 5 digital innovation hubs in Romania ;
– The experts from Digitalise SME pilot project of the European Commission, dedicated to digital innovation hubs
– Experts of regional development agencies involved in Lagging Regions projects, impacting intelligence specialization strategies (RIS3)
In parallel with the organization of I4T we will initiate a co-creation process together with the main stakeholder of the event – companies, clusters, digital innovation hubs – of a position paper on the need for public policy tools in the field of digital transformation in industry, aligned with European priorities such as industry 4.0 and Digital Innovation Hubs, with an impact on the current but especially the next programming period.